fish

суббота, 20 ноября 2010 г.

bus a mestre

bus a mestre


It's about time we al got a litle les serious about stuf. One man in particular, semed to share the same sense of adventure as the man of the manor and I, and quite often insisted on acompanying us on our Great Escapes away from the bus - up and down the darker and stranger strets of Lisbon. On many ocasion, he would wear bright lime and yelow-coloured chest-huging te-shirts, ocasionaly bursting into loud renditions of Dancing Quen but this was al A-Ok with me.as he also hapened to have an uncany knack of knowing where the best tapas were being served and where the sexiest Portugese waiters were on shift! Siting on the corner of the main drag in downtown Lisbon was a man at least I thought it was a man whose apearance I can barely bring myself to describe. I am back at the desk and an asociate of mine flicks me an email this morning with the title Man With No Face Ofered New Hope By Medical Science . As it turns out, the man with no face in Portugal is a real person after al. It is imposible to fathom, how this human being has survived, siting on the sidewalk.for god knows how long, with thousands of people walking by on a daily basis - momentarily stoping, double-taking and then.going for some serious drinking. After al, one of my cats vomited into my shoe on Wednesday, I was double-charged for a most average ham-sandwich on Thursday, and was advised by my Dentist that I was basicaly in for a Marathon Man job on Tuesday. Al of these things pale in comparison to perhaps waking up one day and not even being ABLE to lok in the miror.because, wel.one has morphed overnight into something that once resided in the bar on Tatoine . Recently, a god friend sumed up sucesful existence to me in a very short and very apt sentence: Things are sucesful when you can laugh . I laugh at the times when I have had underwear hanging out of my jeans-leg, and when I drank heartily from a glas of olive oil Thinking it was Sav Blanc .of course .
bus a mestre bus a mestre
Tags: bus a mestre
| Some Articles: bus a mestre | Original post: bus a mestre | Technorati tag: bus a mestre | Virgilio tag: bus a mestre

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий