fish

суббота, 7 августа 2010 г.

Amazing Diet Patch: FTC Orders Shutdown

I was contacted directly by the company (yes they called me) asking if I would like a 1 week free trial. I was told first that the credit card company would refund the money than 30 days later told that the company wasn't doing this but that the corporate office would issue a check. I had been calling the company every 15 days to stay on top of them but today found the number no longer in service. I know there is a law suit in Illinois against some woman who was running the scam, but my stuff came from California and they claimed she was from Chicago, so maybe California was the place it was distributed from. OH one more thing if you used a debit card it may never get removed but if you used credit card there is hope to get you money back.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий