fish

четверг, 15 сентября 2011 г.

rodeo hand painted jeans::I arrived at the denver international airport a couple hours off the scheduled time due to some delays, instead of arriving at 3:00 pm, my plane landed at 5:30 pm rodeo hand painted jeans

rodeo hand painted jeans rodeo hand painted jeans::I arrived at the denver international airport a couple hours off the scheduled time due to some delays, instead of arriving at 3:00 pm, my plane landed at 5:30 pm.
However, i walked out of the airport empty handed, my bags were misplaced!
I was told that i would receive my bags before midnight, that night.
After we had met the family, i was given a hard time about what we rope in new mexico and if you know me at all, i told these new friends that in new mexico we rope for money!
With that i was asked if i would like to enter a team roping that would happen on saturday, of course i agreed!
As night fell upon us and midnight approached us we figured my bags were late, again.
So i stayed in a pair of camouflage sleep pants and an extra large hunting orange shirt.
My bags finally came at 7:00 am, twelve hours late to be exact.
Once i had my luggage, things started to pick up for me.
I roped with a local celebrity of colorado springs, lynn spears.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий