fish

четверг, 15 сентября 2011 г.

by jeans lrg luxirie::Brand new jeans by lrg by jeans lrg luxirie

by jeans lrg luxirie by jeans lrg luxirie::Brand new jeans by lrg.
I ship all international orders items via usps international priority mail.
I cannot be responsible for the postal service once the item leaves my hands.
I make every effort to get items out immediately, and keep records of when i ship, but i cannot and will not be responsible for postal service delays.
Why buy from funnfrivolous?
I am not a transient ebayer.
If you bought something from me and love it, chances are i have plenty more like it!
I try to ship as soon as possible.
Shipping cost is for shipping and handling.
You may pay more for shipping then what it costs to ship the item but either way, the overall price is still low.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий