fish

пятница, 16 сентября 2011 г.

children fun places::Hi seenthisscenethat, if i may add to your list: longkang fishing at hausmann at neo tiew crescent or at qian hu at sungei tengah children fun places

children fun places children fun places::Hi seenthisscenethat, if i may add to your list: longkang fishing at hausmann at neo tiew crescent or at qian hu at sungei tengah.
The children will also enjoy feeding the japanese carps at these two places.
I think the hort park at hyderabad road also caters to kids as i saw a playground within the garden hub.
Can i just share that i love love singapore!
Hope you dont mind if i add you to my blogroll!
Hi yg, thanks for sharing your valued thoughts.
I will check out those recommendations.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Hi marie, thanks for reading my blog.
I am passionate about places of interest and like to share them with everyone out there around the world.
You are welcomed to add my site to your blogroll.
Hope you enjoy your trip to singapore.
Anyone been there lately?
The merrygoround looks very pretty!
You show a picture of a lovely carousel.
In your posting fun places for kids in singapore.
Can you kindly tell me where in singapore we can find this carousel?
I can confirm that it is at the atrium of downtown east, beside the new ntuc ehub building.
Still there as of today.
Thanks for your interest in seen this scene that!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий